Sunday, March 8, 2015

Visiting the 50 states

#3. Visit all 50 states.
This one is going to take a bit of time to complete. I was lucky enough earlier in life to go on a lot of family road trips that took me all around the country. Today, there are only 18 states I haven't visited!

#3a: Connecticut
I've been a little dormant on my list lately, partly because we haven't had any more snow days. But last weekend, I took a trip to NYC to take my NRO audition (and it went really well!). I took a train to Stamford, CT, and it just so happened I had never been to Connecticut before. I met up with two dear friends from high school (who hosted me in their Peekskill apartment) and one of their friends for lunch in Stamford, allowing me to feel ok with crossing "visiting Connecticut" off of my list! We had some really great BBQ at a restaurant called Dinosaur BBQ:


After lunch, we stopped at a car wash. I figured lunch and a car wash was enough to say that I'd been to Connecticut!

1/18 done with #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment